Workers Compensation Division
Workers’ compensation provides benefits to employees for work-related injuries or illnesses including medical care, wages from lost work time, and more. It also provides a deceased workers’ family with a financial benefit. If a workers’ family decides to sue a company, it can also help cover the related legal fees.
Workers’ compensation insurance can help protect your business and employees in events such as these:
- An employee slips on ice, injures himself while walking up the stairs to the office, and requires an emergency room visit and weeks of recovery time.
- An employee injures her back lifting a box of printer paper and requires a doctor’s attention, medication and physical therapy.
- An employee returning to the office from visiting a client is injured in a car accident and requires hospitalization.
With workers’ compensation insurance, Wilson Integra will help facilitate payment through the carrier for the medical expenses needed to treat these job related injuries and illnesses. Workers’ compensation will also help employees keep their income while they take time off to recover.
Find out how you help your business and your employees by getting a quote today.
Am I required to have Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
Workers' compensation insurance is required by law in most states and each state's requirements can vary significantly. Specialists at Wilson-Integra can help explain the specific obligations required by each state and help ensure businesses get the coverage they need.
How Workers’ Compensation works.
When employees suffer a work related injury or illness, Wilson-Integra Workers' Compensation Division helps facilitate wages and medical benefits through the carrier and gives them access to experienced, caring professionals at every step of their recovery.
We have programs designed to support companies, promote employee safety and well-being and help get personnel back to work as soon as reasonably possible; or if necessary, to other transitional work, and possibly training for new skills. If an employee can't return to work, the coverage can provide a long-term benefit.
The advantages of insuring with our carriers include:
- Preferred Medical Provider Network: Employees can tap into their nationwide network of more than one million providers experienced in treating workplace injuries
- Prescription Drug Features: More than 65,000 participating pharmacies throughout the US are available to fill prescriptions, usually with no out-of-pocket expense to the injured worker. The convenience of mail order service is just a phone call or click away.
- Nursed Back to Health: Provide highly experienced nurse case managers to assist in coordinating care and treatment along with physical, emotional and occupational therapies through our trusted carriers.
- Pay-as-You-Go Billing Solutions: Pay-as-you-go workers’ compensation billing solution bases premium payments on actual payroll, which can help you manage cash flow and reduce audit surprises.